Launch27 offers two-step authentication to protect your account with an additional level of security. When logging in, you will need to enter both your password and a unique code from your mobile device. This prevents somebody else from accessing your account even when they know your password. Preventing unauthorized access to your Launch27 is important because it has all of your booking and customer details, financial info, credit card transactions etc. that should be kept secure at all times.
How to Enable Two-Step Authentication
You can enable two-step authentication in your Launch27 account from your user profile:
- Click on your name in the top-right of the page and choose My Account
- You should be on the Contact Info tab. Scroll to the bottom of the tab to the Security section
- Click Enable
- Enter your Launch27 password and click Next
- You will now have to install the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device. Choose the type of device you have and click Next
- Download the app by clicking the link in the on-screen instructions. Open the app and choose Add Account. Next, use the app to scan the barcode displayed on the screen and click Next in Launch27
- Enter the 6 digit code from Google Authenticator into Launch27 and click Next
- IMPORTANT: you will now see a list of backup codes that you must save or print. They are important because each code can be used once to access your account just in case you ever have problems getting a code from with the Authenticator app. Make sure to save them somewhere safe.
- Click Finish