Scheduled Tasks include the following
- Complete Bookings – When this task is run, the system will mark all past Bookings as Completed. (Defaults to 12:15 AM)
- Send Booking Rating Emails – When this task is run, the system will send emails to Customers to ask for feedback and ratings about their Booking. This is usually sent the next day after a Booking is completed. (Defaults to 8:00 AM)
- Send Booking Reminder Emails & Text Messages – When this task is run, the system will send emails and text message (only for Customers that asked for it) reminders to Customers one and three days before their Booking. (Defaults to 7:50 AM)
- Send Tomorrow’s Daily Schedule Email to Teams – This task will send schedules to all Teams that are assigned to bookings for the day it is executed.
- Synchronize with Stripe – This will update your customers information between Stripe and Launch27 to sync any changes made.
Change when a Scheduled Task is Executed:
To change when a Scheduled Task is run, please do the following:
- Go to Settings > Miscellaneous > Scheduled Tasks
- Click the green edit icon next to the task you want to edit
- Set Execute At to the time you want the task to run.
- Click Save
Manually Execute a Scheduled Task
If you want to execute a task at the moment, go to:
- Settings > Miscellaneous > Scheduled Tasks
- Select the blue play icon next to the task that you want to execute