You can do a bulk operation on a group of bookings at one time:
- put credit cards on hold
- charge credit cards
- mark bookings as paid
How to do bulk credit card Holds, Charges and Mark bookings as Paid
- Go to Payments > Charge Customers
- Mark the checkbox of each booking you want to include in your bulk action
- Two buttons will appear: Put Charge on Hold and Charge Card / Mark as Paid
- Click the action you want to perform
- A modal confirmation will appear that asks if you’re sure you want to continue
- Submit the modal form to begin the bulk operation
What happens if an error happens?
If any errors occur, the system will make a note of them and continue processing the other bookings. When the operation is completed, a list of each booking that had an error will be displayed. You can then click on the booking to go directly to the error.
Can I charge credit cards and mark non-credit card bookings as paid at the same time?
Yes you can. The system will process each booking separately and mark the non-credit card bookings as Paid, while charging credit cards for the credit card bookings.