Custom Fields on your Booking Form will allow you to capture additional info from your Customers when they create a Booking, however it will not factor in to the total cost of the booking.
Your custom fields will be displayed towards the end of your Booking Form, right above the Payment Info section. The custom fields will also be displayed in your staff booking forms and can also be included in the booking info of your email notifications.
Some commonly used fields are:
- Do you have any pets?
- Is there a gate code to enter the premises?
- How did you hear about us?
There are different types of custom fields you can add:
- Single Line
- Multi Line
Add a Custom Field:
- Go to Settings > Booking Form > Premium Booking Form Designer
- Select the Settings gear to the right
- Select the Add Field tab
- Choose your field and enter your values
Delete a Custom Field
We do not actually delete your custom field; we archive it just in case you want to add it back to your form later. Therefore, you will NOT lose any data, and that data will be restored when you restore the archived field.
You can delete it from your form by going to:
- Settings > Booking Form > Premium Booking Form designer
- Select the custom field on the form
- The settings gear should appear, select the red Delete button