Making changes in your booking form designer will automatically update your live form as the changes are being made. Based on your subscription you will have the ability to edit a Default Booking Form or the Premium Booking Form.
To edit your Default Booking Form:
- Go to Settings > Booking Form > Default Booking Form
To edit your Premium Booking Form Designer:
- Go to Settings > Booking Form > Premium Booking Form Designer
Show Future Recurring Total
When you choose to apply the frequency discounts after the first booking of a recurring series, you will have the option to display both totals to your customer in the booking form summary.
- Today’s Total
- Future Recurring Total
This option is for those who choose to only discount the recurring bookings, after the customer has paid full price for their first cleaning. For this to work, you will need to ensure you have “Excludes the First booking of a recurring appointment” selected in your Settings.
To enable this feature:
- Go to Settings > General
- Scroll down to Recurring Bookings
- Select “Excludes the First booking of a recurring appointment”
To display the Future Recurring Total:
- Settings > Booking Form > Premium Booking Form Designer
- Scroll down to the Booking Summary
- Select the Future Recurring Total
- Uncheck ‘hidden’
Changing your Services Display Type
You can change the way your Services are displayed on your booking form. There are three different display types: Drop Down, Icon Buttons, and Accordion Panels.
To change the display type, simply select the space between the services area, the settings pop out will appear for you to choose your display.
The drop down option is the more popular, traditional display type used.
The Icon Buttons choice is most commonly used when offering packages. In order for this option to work, you will need to link all Extras to each Service that you want to show.
This option is mostly used by Carpet Cleaning companies, and businesses wanting to offer multiple services. This option will need some additional setting up to do on the form, such as creating columns/rows for your Extras.
- Select Accordion Panels
- Select one of your Services that will be listed
- Select ‘Add Column’ and title it, for example ‘Extras’
- Select ‘Add Row’, and enter the name of the first Extra that is displayed in the drop down.
- Continue to add your Extras, but make sure the correct Extra is chosen in each drop down as you go
Pop Up Descriptions for Extras
You can enter a pop up description for your Extras that will show when your customer hovers over your Extra on the booking form.
Add the Description for the pop up
- Go to Settings > Services > Extras
- Select your Extra, or select Add New if you are creating a new Extra
- Enter the description you want shown in the pop up, in the description field