Now you can set a duration (i.e. time estimate) on your Services , Pricing Parameters and Extras for how long you think it will take to perform each task (i.e. 2 hours 0 min for a One Bedroom service).
When a Customer books an appointment, we’ll calculate Duration estimate for the booking based on the services chosen by the customer.
Step 1) Enable Booking Duration Feature
- Go to Settings > Subdomain tab
- Scroll down to Booking Duration
- Save Changes
Step 2) Add Duration to a Service/Extra/Pricing Parameter
The following steps are similar whether you’re adding a duration to a Service, Extra or Pricing Parameter
- Go to Settings > Services > Services (or Extras, Pricing Parameters)
- Click the edit icon next to the Service
- Click the Edit button
- Add a value in hours and minutes for Duration
- Click Save Changes
Step 3) How to View Duration
- Click on any booking in the Active Bookings page
- Scroll down and you will see a Duration field
- Edit the field to any value you like
Note: If you’re using hourly wages, the system provides a shortcut for setting the Team’s hours to the duration value of the booking.