Installing Google Analytics on Booking Forms
The following instructions can also be found on the Google Analytics settings page in your Launch 27 account.
Step 1. Make sure you have Google Analytics Universal installed on your site.
No, I have not installed Google Analytics.
If you have not installed Google Analytics on your site, please follow these instructions on how to do it:
How to Setup Google Analytics (Universal)
Yes, I have installed Google Analytics.
Awesome! Please make sure you’re using Universal Analytics. If you’re not, please follow these instructions on how to upgrade to Universal Analytics.
Step 2. Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID
- Go to Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Google Analytics
- Paste your Google Analytics Tracking ID into the Tracking ID field and click Save.
Step 3. Add Launch27.com to the Referral Exclusion List
In order to accurately track where your conversions are coming from, you need to make sure you exclude launch27.com from being tracked by Google Analytics. Here’s some instructions from Google on how to do this:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click Admin in the menu bar at the top of any page.
- In the ACCOUNT column, use the dropdown to select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to work with.
- In the PROPERTY column, use the dropdown to select a property.
- Click Tracking Info.
- Click Referral Exclusion List.
- To add a domain, click +ADD REFERRAL EXCLUSION.
- Enter launch27.com
- Click Create to save.