Have you ever had a customer reschedule at the last minute?
Our custom Late Rescheduling Policy feature lets you specify how much time before their appointment date that a Customer can reschedule their booking.
The default rule the app enforces is '5pm the day before your appointment". However, you can change it to X hours/days before their appointment if you prefer.
How to set a custom Late Rescheduling Policy:
- Login to your account as an Admin
- Go to Settings -> Subdomain tab
- Scroll to the Late Booking Changes section
- Choose Set your own Terms
- Enter the number of hours/minutes before the appointment
- Click Save Changes