Teams – Overview
A team (sometimes known as ‘field staff’), are assigned to bookings by the Admin/Staff to physically complete the jobs. They have very limited visibility in the account, by only allowing them to manage their availability and view their bookings.
Create a Team
Teams should be created as individuals, but saved with the same Team Name if you would like to group them. This way, each person to a team has their own profile and is emailed, paid, rated, etc, separately.
To create a Team, go to:
- Settings > People > Teams > Add New
Once you’ve created a Team, they will have their own profile where you can view bookings, enter Wages, add Tags etc.
Send your Team(s) a Welcome Email
You can send your Team a welcome email that will allow them to create their password, to log in to the system.
To do this, go to:
- Settings > People > Team
- Select the Settings gear next to the Teams name
- Choose Resend Welcome Email
- Your team will receive an email with a link to set up their login password
Assign a Team to a Booking
There are two ways to assign a team to a booking, you can assign them via the booking, or the Schedule Bookings page.
Assign your Team via the Booking
- Go to your Active Bookings page > select the Booking to open it
- Scroll down, and select Assign To
- Choose your Team and make any adjustments to pay if necessary
- Select Save to save Team changes
- Scroll up and select Save to save booking changes
- Go to your Schedule Bookings page > select the Calendar icon
- Select your booking (unassigned bookings will be grey)
- Select Assign
Assign your Team by Dragging/Dropping